FROM THE BPiC CODE OF CONDUCT
BPiC strives to act as a good company which takes into full account the current and future economic, social and environmental impacts of our business. We acknowledge and live up to our responsibility to support a sustainable touristic development. That’s why BPiC offers clients to give a donation to the organization One Tree Planted, during the purchase process. Such non-profit organization has only one mission: make it simple for anyone to help the environment by planting trees! By offering that, BPiC wants to make an impact and increase our corporate social responsibility.
We seek to adhere to the Biosphere distinction with international recognition. We seek to adhere to the Biosphere. Biosphere develops this distinction to guarantee compliance with the principles of sustainability and continuous improvement.
In particular, we aim to:
- Create opportunities for every BPiC employee to thrive and develop under fair, healthy and safe conditions of employment
- Monitor our suppliers in meeting the standards of Biosphere certification
- Develop and continually expand the range and offer of our packs and to strongly engage with our customers in their promotion
- Minimise our carbon footprint as far as possible and foster resilience to climate change impacts within our value chain. We strive towards a sustainable management of natural resources
- Collaborate with regional entities that help the inclusion of people with specific needs (Area Adaptada, Associació Discapacitats Visuals Catalunya) and adhesion to ATO (Accessible Travel Online) certification. Furthermore BPiC participates with “Tourism for all” a public entity from the Catalan Tourism Board.